Throughout the year, we host webinars on how to solve common technology, security, and compliance challenges in the community banking industry.
Date and registration information is posted as soon as it becomes available, so check back often!
2021 Webinar Schedule:
- September — M365 Security Basics
- October — TBD
- November — Security Layers
Firewall Chat: A Panel Discussion on the Technical Advances in Firewalls
Thursday, July 22 | 2:00 PM ET
Firewalls have changed a lot over the last 15 years. The concept behind the original firewall was pretty simple, but it has evolved into a more robust, complicated device that requires a greater amount of resources.
To better understand this evolution and how next-gen firewall features work, please join our panel of experts as they discuss some of the technical advances in firewall security and how to make the most of them.
- How a firewall sandbox affects the institution and end-user
- The differences between UTM and TLS/SSL whitelisting
- How CDN's or cloud services differ from traditional computing models
- The differences between ingress and egress rules on a firewall
- The types of patterns to look for in log analysis
- How Safe Systems handles and manages firewalls
Manager, Security Services
CCNA R&S, JNCIA-Junos, JNCIP-SEC, Security+, eJPT
CCNA R&S, JNCIA-Junos, JNCIA-SEC