Understanding The Lifecycle of the IT Administrator: Ensure Effective Management of Your Network
Wednesday, October 28 | 2:00 PM ET
Continuity is the name of the game when it comes to managing a network. You don’t want to be left with a network no one understands when a personnel change occurs, whether it’s turnover or unexpected absence. This webinar offers key takeaways that will help community financial institutions effectively manage their network through transition periods. Continuity can be reached through strategic decisions, strategic management, and a strategic game plan.
- What you need to do with your network after your IT Administrator leaves
- Which key activities a new IT Administrator should focus on during the first 30 days
- How to ensure business continuity during these transition periods
Strategic Advisor, Safe Systems
VP Technology Product Strategy, Safe Systems
Our Upcoming Webinars
Throughout the year, we host webinars on how to solve common technology, security, and compliance challenges in the community banking industry.
Date and registration information is posted as soon as it becomes available, so check back often!
2020 Webinar Schedule:
- October — IT Network Management
- December — Next-Gen Firewall