Throughout the year, we host webinars on how to solve common technology, security, and compliance challenges in the community banking industry.
Date and registration information is posted as soon as it becomes available, so check back often!
2021 Webinar Schedule:
- April — Disaster Recovery
- June — Policy Management and Risk Assessment
- July — Cloud Security and Intelligence
- August — Cyber Risk Reporting
- September — Firewall Security
- October — Secure Hosted Email
- November — Security Layers
After the Disaster: Real Community Banking Recovery Stories
Wednesday, April 21 | 2:00 PM ET
In a disaster, even the best plans can fall apart. When the recent, unexpected winter storm hit Texas, many Fortune 500 companies were down for days. In the aftermath of Hurricane Michael, some cell service providers throughout the panhandle of Florida were down for months. Before COVID-19, most organizations were unaware of PPE and would not have considered including it in their business continuity plans. All of these experiences show us how difficult it is to plan for the unpredictable.
In this webinar, we explore real-life disaster recovery stories from real community financial institutions, including a live interview with a banking peer who will share firsthand knowledge of their DR process. Join us to learn:
- What happened before, during, and after the disasters
- How did these community banks react
- What went as planned and what did not
We will also share best practices and solutions that can help your institution be as prepared as possible when and if disaster strikes.
VP Technology Product Strategy, Safe Systems
VP Product Marketing, Safe Systems