NetInsight™ - Trust but Verify
Wednesday, May 13 | 2:00 PM ET
Over the years, we've heard from community financial institutions that they thought they had the appropriate controls in place but had trouble generating reports to prove their controls were being monitored effectively.
NetInsight™ is a new cyber risk reporting solution that runs independently of existing network and security tools to provide additional “insight” into Information Technology and Information Security key performance indicators and controls.
Join us to discover:
- Common reporting challenges with today’s out-of-the-box reporting from various tools and vendors used within your institution
- Benefits of a tool that provides CTOs, CISOs, IT Admins, and ISOs with the specific data required to satisfy examiners and internal stakeholders
- NetInsight and your network management tools: the NetInsight Advantage
VP Product Management, Safe Systems
Manager Compliance Product Strategy, Safe Systems
VP Strategic Advisors, Safe Systems
Our Upcoming Webinars
Throughout the year, we host webinars on how to solve common technology, security, and compliance challenges in the community banking industry.
Date and registration information is posted as soon as it becomes available, so check back often!
2020 Webinar Schedule:
- July — Virtual ISO
- September — Information Security Policies and Risk Assessments
- October — IT Network Management
- December — Next-Gen Firewall