A collection of services that can be bought independently or as a bundle to address the needs of your institution
Ideal for Community Banks and Credit Unions Who:
- Want to eliminate the burden of running email in-house
- Are interested in an industry-proven cloud email solution and associated services
- Are concerned their data is not being stored in the US
- Need focused reports for auditors and examiners to show compliance and oversight
- Worry about up-time and redundancy
- Require layers of security, SPAM filtering, antivirus and on-demand encryption
- Worry about the cost of implementation, management, compliance, and recoverability of an email system
Do you need the Microsoft M365 E1 License? Or is it the E3 or E5? Maybe you just need F3? As a Microsoft Gold partner, we take the confusion out of Microsoft licensing. Whether you need Windows, SQL, Office, Outlook, OneDrive, Teams, or other Microsoft needs, we can help you identify which users need which licenses to maximize your investment and value.
- Our engineer team is Microsoft-certified and based in the USA
- Our professional infrastructure team is well versed in Microsoft licenses and the necessary hardware
- Our technical sales team is always available to discuss your institution’s specific needs and can offer tailored security recommendations
Our spam and antivirus/antimalware scanners are Gartner Magic Quadrant rated. All email is scanned for malware and phishing attempts.
- End user digest to release questionable email
- Half a billion emails processed annually
- Only about 10% of emails clear scanner
A curated view of your most essential Microsoft cloud tenant settings — including utilization, maintenance, and administration — enabling you to identify risky security settings, monitor identity controls, ensure your configuration matches your institution’s information security policy, and demonstrate this to oversight bodies. Reports are organized into Summary versions for quick reference and Details versions for deeper dives.
- Tenant information
- Azure licenses details
- User details
- Plan and Policy information
- Sign in details
- Azure device details
- Client access information
- Mailbox property information
- Email quarantine information
- Mobile Device details
- Distribution lists and members
Our product is the same used by US government agencies and tens of thousands of financial institutions, and highly rated by Gartner.
- Encryption is user-defined
- Emails are scanned for NPI with automatic encryption
- Generate reports on your encryption activity
All email is archived. You only pay for active users, even though all of your past users’ email remains archived.
Why do we use Microsoft®?
The Azure platform that Exchange online sits on is highly compliant, secure, and reliable for the banking community. Microsoft is the clear cloud leader when it comes to heavily regulated industries. In large part, this is because they have a large number of audits, including SOC II Type 2. They also have over 40 certifications and attestations, the most comprehensive set of any cloud service provider. Microsoft practically wrote the book on cloud security, spending over a billion dollars on cybersecurity annually. Their platform includes security features such as 24-hour monitored physical security, centralized monitoring and alerts, penetration testing, DDoS defense, and more.