A fully compliant disaster recovery service that is critical to any community bank or credit union’s Business Continuity Plan
Prepare for the Unknown
Moving your critical servers to the cloud as virtual machines can be the most cost effective way to meet DR needs
Made to Order
Since each financial institution’s needs are different, we will work to customize a DR solution that is right for you
Ideal for Community Banks and Credit Unions Who:
- Worry their DR plan is not meeting BCP and RTO requirements
- Are looking for a fully managed and secure data replication and failover solution
- Want to eliminate the burden of managing a DR failover data center
- Need a testing process to ensure the network is recoverable
- Would like to show examiners that their tests are being done by a credible third party
- Require reports that satisfy examiners
- Have only one or several branches located close together, raising the risk of data loss should a nature disaster occur
Comprehensive Disaster Recovery
Business Continuity Plan
We’ll help you meet your BCP and RTO requirements
Receive an annual DR test with a write-up of the results
Cloud Server Vaulting
Secure, geographically diverse data center backups
Fast recovery of your critical servers via the cloud
The examiners were very pleased with how Safe Systems laid out the results and were also impressed with the fact that the test was being done by a third-party entity outside of our organization.
Network Security Administrator at Bank of Cleveland
Want to discuss DR that's exclusive to banking?
Managed Site Recovery is a fully managed and secure data replication and failover solution designed to help community banks and credit unions adhere to regulations and ensures business critical data and applications are available in the event of an unplanned business interruption. Shorten recovery time and eliminate the costs, complexities and burdens of managing your own disaster recovery failover data center by leveraging our dedicated, redundant system at a fraction of the overall costs.