Use a cybersecurity assessment tool
Review cybersecurity risks
Identify gaps and plan ahead
Receive 1-on-1 expert assistance
Ideal for Community Banks and Credit Unions Who:
- Need help completing the Cybersecurity Assessment Tool (CAT) or Automated Cybersecurity Examination Tool (ACET)
- Are not sure what regulators expect or how that differs from what’s being done already
- Need an in-house expert to create or manage a cybersecurity risk management program
- Are confused about their current level of preparedness
- Seek expert advice on gap analysis, reducing risks and increasing maturity
- Need help updating and testing policies, procedures and practices
- Are not sure how to communicate the results to the Board
- Require reports that satisfy examiners
Run Fast Reports
for your next exam
So, what do you get with Cybersecurity RADAR?
The ECAT app
Cybersecurity policy review
Annual Board presentation
Employee Training Resources
Why Has Cybersecurity Become
Such a Big Deal for Small Banks?
Cybersecurity RADAR is a comprehensive compliance solution that combines compliance experts to help you identify and resolve any cybersecurity gaps along with our Enhanced Cybersecurity Assessment Tool (ECAT). The web-based ECAT application is designed to capture and document periodic changes to an institution’s risk and maturity, empowers you to measure the state of your cybersecurity risks and controls within the FFIEC or NCUA’s framework, and easily generate reports in preparation for Board meetings or exams.