NetComply One provides banks and credit unions of all sizes a cost-effective, unified platform to manage technical and security controls. ISOs, network administrators, and other associated personnel can view dashboards and reports to monitor key performance indicators for compliance and IT security.
Proactively monitor devices to prevent issues
Empower Your Employees
Call on our certified engineers for support
Keep with Today’s Trends
Access educational opportunities, like webinars
Minimize Security Issues
Have our experts maintain your patch updates
Exams Made Easier
Report on your controls and their efficiency
Be consulted by your personal Strategic Advisor
Ideal for Community Banks and Credit Unions Who:
- Have spent more money than necessary on technology they don’t need
- Are heavily reliant on a single employee to oversee their infrastructure
- Worry about finding, training, and retaining a specialized IT person
- Need IT to be more involved in strategy and business decisions
- Worry about continuity when the IT person is away
- Lack in-house expertise to resolve complex issues
- Fear their IT staff is getting “burned out” by doing too much
- Spend too much time on routine, repetitive IT tasks
- Want to free up their IT staff to help front-line employees
Monitor Anytime, Anywhere
with customizable dashboards
Run Fast Reports
for your next exam
Need-to-Know Alerting System
- Automated network monitoring
- Alerts are digitally evaluated, organized, and remediated
- When necessary, support tickets are automatically opened
Safe Systems Automated Intelligence (SSAI)
- Automatic response scripts
- Decreases downtime by 96%
- Decreases the need for call-in support
Preconfigured and Customizable
- Easy to use and manage
- Tied to compliance objectives
- Regulatory reporting
Managed Malware Control
- Fully managed service
- Software installation and updates
- Malware scanning
- Automatic virus removal/quarantining
- If necessary, manual virus removal available through support
- All servers are optimally hardened
- Full configuration of server settings, updates, and registries
- Streamlined setup for future servers
- Updated monthly
Dual Factor Authorization
A Multifactor Authorization
- For use with our management portal
- For use with Administrator Remote Control
- Technology Committee Meetings
- IT Strategic Meetings
- Reporting and Controls Reviews
- Updates on currents trends in compliance, technology, and security
IT Roadmap Development
Annual System Review
Full System Analysis with Report
- Review of your technology
- Discussion of industry trends
- Tailored recommendations from our engineers
Quarterly Controls Self Assessment
Discussion of Important Reports
- A thorough look into the quarter’s most important reports
- Organized by your Strategic Advisor
Vulnerability Assessment Review
Interpretation of your third party vulnerability assessment
Pre-purchased support hours for our Network Operation Center (NOC)
Automatic Engineer Support
- Choose the devices you want enrolled
- Issues and maintenance are automatically sent to our engineers
Access Your PCs Anywhere
- Admin Remote Control for admins to access any machine via the internet
- Telecommute Remote Control for individual users to access their personal machines via the internet
- Virtual Machines
- SAN Appliances
- Smart Phones
Network Management and Reporting Website
- View dashboards
- Run reports
- Submit support tickets
- Access devices remotely
- See device logs
- Executive Summaries
- Detail Reports
- Network Management
Live and Recorded
Opportunities to learn about the hot topics regarding compliance and technology
Basic and In-Depth
- Premium walkthrough documents
- Interactive trainings
- Access to library of recordings
Frequently Asked Questions
NetComply One FAQ
What is NetComply and how is it different from other outsourced IT solutions?
NetComply was built on a remote monitoring and management platform and includes much more, such as: enhanced reporting, multi-tier support, ongoing network maintenance and a specialization in serving community banks and credit unions.
How does NetComply handle event log monitoring?
Safe Systems evaluates all event logs to determine which need further investigation. This is part of the agreement with our NetComply customers.
How does NetComply help with audits and exams?
NetComply is part product and part service. It comes with quarterly advisement from Safe Systems experts, is designed specifically to provide great reports and insight into potential issues and is continuously developed to assist community banks and credit unions pass audits and exams.
What is Remote Monitoring and Management?
Remote Monitoring and Management, often called “network management,” is a software solution designed to assist managed IT service providers (MSPs) remotely monitor customer networks, servers and computers. Safe Systems’ flagship solution is called NetComply One, which is tailored to meet the specific needs of community banks and credit unions.
Who needs a Remote Monitoring and Management solution?
In-house IT personnel benefit from leveraging a RRM solution as it allows them to address issues proactively with the intent on limiting major issues that could cause downtime or underperformance. Information Security Officers can benefit from the reports the RMM can generate which provide insight into abnormal or suspicious activities.
Is NetComply a help desk solution?
NetComply is not a help desk solution. It is a comprehensive network management solution that leverages years of real-world experience and banking industry know-how.
Safe Systems made the implementation a stress-free and efficient experience for the entire organization. I no longer have to spend time on manual processes, so I can focus on more valuable tasks and activities.
Information Technology Officer for The Peoples Bank of Georgia
Ready to get started with NetComply One?
Maximize your IT staff’s productivity by leveraging NetComply One, a network management service specifically designed to help community banks and credit unions proactively monitor your network, and update and maintain servers, workstations, and network devices. With NetComply One you receive automated alerts, patch management, detailed reports and an expert support team, allowing you to align your resources with more important initiatives.