Cybersecurity for Credit Unions
We simplify the management of your NCUA cybersecurity assessment
plans to sustain
A Comprehensive Solution
Cybersecurity RADAR combines our web-based application with a team of compliance experts to help you better determine your cybersecurity preparedness and meet examiner expectations with greater confidence.
Easily assess your cybersecurity risk and maturity within a user-friendly digital interface, using the standards set by the NCUA’s Automated Cybersecurity Examination Tool (ACET). Then, take action:
- View your results in a graphical format to easily see spikes or gaps in your risk and maturity
- Talk to our experts to interpret results, analyze cybersecurity gaps, and define a plan
- Compare up to 3 years of assessments to identify trends and demonstrate progress
- Perform an incident response test with guidance and facilitation from our experts
- Generate reports to effectively communicate cybersecurity preparedness to auditors and examiners
- Let our experts present your assessment to the board annually
- Utilize presentations from our experts to conduct employee cybersecurity training
What do you get with Cybersecurity RADAR?
Manage Your ACET Process Online
Cybersecurity Policy Review
Cyber Incident Response Test
Annual Board Presentation
Employee Training Resources
Ideal for Credit Unions Who:
- Need help completing the Automated Cybersecurity Examination Tool (ACET)
- Are not sure what regulators expect or how that differs from what’s being done already
- Need an in-house expert to create or manage a cybersecurity risk management program
- Are confused about their current level of preparedness
- Seek expert advice on gap analysis, reducing risks and increasing maturity
- Need help updating and testing policies, procedures and practices
- Are not sure how to communicate the results to the Board
- Require reports that satisfy examiners
100% of respondents are “Very Satisfied” with the Cybersecurity RADAR service
100% of respondents rank our service and support as “Exceptional”
Respondents rated the Cybersecurity RADAR service’s value and features as 4.8 out of 5 stars
Stats were gathered from a 2020 customer survey
It took me many hours to get through the FFIEC’s CAT, and it still wasn’t clear what specifically our bank needed to do to improve our cybersecurity processes to comply with the tool. The way Safe Systems put the assessment together, and the guidance they’ve provided us has been a huge time saver for our bank.
IT Officer for Small Town Bank
Ready to get started with Cybersecurity RADAR?
Maximize your IT staff’s productivity by leveraging NetComply One, a network management service specifically designed to help community banks and credit unions proactively monitor your network, and update and maintain servers, workstations, and network devices. With NetComply One you receive automated alerts, patch management, detailed reports and an expert support team, allowing you to align your resources with more important initiatives.