By using the site, you agree to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- You may download, view, copy and print documents incorporated in these documents (the “Documents”) from the Site subject to the following: (a) the Documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; and (b) the Documents may not be modified or altered in any way without the express authorization of Safe Systems, Inc.
- The Site provides links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Safe Systems, Inc. is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites.
- EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SAFE SYSTEMS, INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL SAFE SYSTEMS, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE.
- All matters relating to your access to, and use of, the Site shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of the State of Georgia. Other names appearing on the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.