DR: Compliant and Recoverable
From hurricanes and earthquakes, to floods, tornadoes and even severe snow and ice storms, the last 12 months have seen almost everything nature can deliver. More than ever before, financial institutions should ask themselves, “Will tomorrow be banking as usual?”
View our strategic and educational webinar to ensure that your institution has a recovery plan that is compliant AND effective. From operational and strategic risk, to reputation and regulatory risk, there is no other single process that can have a more far-reaching effect on your institution.
- Key components essential to a FFIEC compliant Business Continuity Plan
- Risk and recovery – a cost/benefit methodology for IT and senior management
- Recovery time objectives & recovery point objectives
- Cost-effective recovery options to protect your critical business processes including:
- Business Continuity Plan development
- High-availability system replication and recovery (institution recovery in hours versus days)
- Offsite data vaulting
- Hosted solutions
- Incorporating business continuity into your overall business model
- The one element probably missing from your recovery program
- What examiners are looking for now
Simply put your name and email address into the form below and view the webinar right away.
For more information about Safe Systems, or to receive a quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877.752.0550.