Accidentally delete an important email? Need to verify that your Exchange is backing up correctly? President going out of town and wants to set up an Out of Office message?
Don’t know how to do any of this and you have Exchange 2003? Then you need to attend the Exchange 2003 training class!
The Exchange 2003 class teaches Network Administrators how to better administer the Exchange environment. You will learn many of the tools Exchange 2003 has to offer, including:
- Exchange Backup
- Symantec Antivirus for Exchange
- Managing Users, including:
- Creating & Modifying Users
- Mailbox Properties/Limits
- User Tools, including:
- Recovering Accidentally Deleted Emails
- Outlook Web Access
- Mailbox Recovery